DeNA has recently published their quarter financial results. Within the report they outlined some details about their partnership with Nintendo, how Fire Emblem Heroes has performed and DeNA also reiterated on when we can expect Animal Crossing on mobile. Here’s a brief run-down:
- Animal Crossing mobile will release this financial year (before 31 March 2018).
- Specific delivery time of Animal Crossing will be at a later date.
- The partnership with Nintendo is medium to long-term.
- They will publicly announce future titles when appropriate.
- They are developing collaborative titles that will release beyond this term.
- Will focus on updates and events etc to Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Reached a satisfactory level of sales with Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Super Mario Run has reached 165 countries and will soon achieve 150 million downloads.