Following on from the possible image leak of Mario X Rabbids, comes some more details from Nintendo World Report. Whilst the game hasn’t been officially announced, this information has provided more solid proof that the title will be arriving to the Nintendo Switch soon.
NWR describes the game as being presented as an RPG that mixes exploration and turn-based combat. Here’s what we know so far:
- The exploration is estimated at 35% of the game with combat making up 65%.
- Each of the four worlds are “twisted” Mario worlds filled with Easter eggs.
- The combat includes weapons, with Mario and the team being able to use guns.
- The characters that can be used are: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, and Rabbids dressed up as them.
- There will be the ability to local co-op with another player.
- The game is estimated to be around 20 hours long.
It appears that Ubisoft will be publishing the title, in particular Ubisoft Paris and Ubisoft Milan which have both previously worked on previous iterations in the Rabbid series.
Nintendo World Report has also posted some additional images from one of their sources which you can find in the gallery below.