Pokemon GO is getting another update. If you play the game on iOS, it will be version 1.43.1. Those who play the game on Android will see version 0.73.1. The update contains a ton of bug fixes, but there are also some new things that players can check out. We’ve included the patch notes, which came from Niantic on the game’s official blog, down below.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym using the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
- Added the ability to view the number of Trainers entered, and preparing, for a Raid Battle before using a Raid Pass.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search through their Pokémon’s moves using the @ character.
- Resolved a bug which caused the Raid Boss to always break free from the last Premier Ball.
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from seeing they’d received double XP from Raid Battles when using a Lucky Egg.
- Various bug fixes.