People in Australia are able to get their hands on Nintendo’s latest mobile game, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, before anyone else and it’s already looking to be extremely popular. Sensor Tower, who tracks app sales, are reporting that Pocket Camp has reached number 1 in the iOS charts quicker than that of Super Mario Run and Fire Emblem Heroes.
Here’s a handy chart to see for yourself.
Here’s some interesting information about the early sale stats for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
- The game reached No. 1 among all iPhone apps faster than Super Mario Run and Fire Emblem Heroes
- The game reached No. 1 within 12 hours of its launch
- Super Mario Run was No. 2 after 12 hours, reaching No. 1 on the Australian App Store 14 hours
- Fire Emblem Heroes was the No. 35 ranked app 12 hours following its release, and its highest chart spot was No. 13
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is ranked at No. 117 among top grossing iPhone apps on Australia’s App Store
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is ranked at No. 1 on Google Play’s Top New Free chart in Australia and No. 595 grossing
The rest of us have to wait until late November to start playing but this early indication can only mean good things for Nintendo and the Animal Crossing franchise. Now, how’s about a Switch version announcement, Nintendo?