SEGA Ages has been a treasure trove for retro gaming enthusiasts. Japanese publication Nintendo Dream has recently interviewed SEGA Ages lead producer and director Rieko Kodama and supervisor Yousuke Okunari. The interview has revealed that there are over fifteen SEGA Ages games in development and some of these have not previously been re-released on other platforms.
- New Sega Ages logo shown.
- 1 or 2 titles will be released per month after August.
- Games will have online play. (may be a mistranslation)
- From the initial 15 announced number, some of those games have never been re-released before.
- More than 15 titles are in development.