Microsoft and Mojang revealed a little more about Minecraft Dungeons yesterday and also uploaded the game’s opening cinematic to rise hype levels at this weekend’s Minecon event. The team said that this is an all-new action-adventure game, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers and it includes the following features:
- Dungeon Creeper! Battle new-and-nasty mobs in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers.
- Multiplayer! Up to four players can team up and fight together in co-op mode.
- Power Up! Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks.
- Options! Personalize your character, then fight up-close and personal with melee swings, hang back with ranged attacks, or tank your way through swarms of mobs, shielded by heavy armour!
- Epicness! Explore treasure-stuffed levels in a quest to take down the evil Arch-Illager!
- Mojang! The first stand-alone game developed by Mojang and set in the Minecraft universe since… well, Minecraft!