Nintendo, as planned, has released an update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Once you update, the game should be at version 1.3.0. The update enables players to put on a wet suit and go diving in the ocean for sea creatures that can be donated to the museum. The full patch notes are down below.
- General Updates
- Players can now wear a wet suit and go diving in the ocean.
- Players can now catch sea creatures while diving, which they can then donate to the museum.
- Players can now encounter new visiting characters somewhere on the island.
- Nook Miles can now be traded for new items.
- New seasonal items have been added to the Nook Shopping catalog, available for limited time only.
- Fixed the following issues:
- The names of several fish have been fixed in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- Addressed issues to further ensure an enjoyable gaming experience.
Great to have this stuff back in the game, but it’ll definitely be a lot more exciting when the updates are bringing stuff in that wasn’t just from previous games (Diving, mermaid set, and pirate set are all from New Leaf or earlier)
A little disappointed we didn’t get some other QOL improvements thrown in. Still waiting on buy X, craft X, buy multiple of the same type of clothing from Able Sisters, plant and DIY storage, etc etc.
Still wondering why this wasn’t in the base game at launch when it was in the previous entry, New Leaf.
Pingback: New Horizons has been updated to version 1.3.0 – My Nintendo News - Gamerz-Circle.com
Aaaaaand they’ve added the inability to cross bridges!
Nintendo may be a weird company but they are not stupid. They know what they are doing but they dont think like an American business like Sony and Microsoft
I may not ever understand Nintendo but the Switch is selling even after not unveiling a future game since Paper Mario .
How would PS5 and Series X sell if they thought like Nintendo over about graphics and horsepower?
Sony is Japanese lol