These are some of the main points brought up and revealed today at Nintendo's E3 press conference:
- 27 playable games on the E3 show floor
- Wii to be released Q4 2006
- No price announced
- Console will stay online 24/7
- Mario Galaxy shown
- Two versions of Zelda Twilight Princess, one for Wii launch and one for the Gamecube. Both due same day.
- Nintendo working on 3 new franchises; Disaster Day Of Crisis is one, the other is an addition to the Excitebike series titled 'Excitetruck' and the other is an obscure game with a guy and a hammer = 'Project Hammer'…
- Controller features a speaker/sound. The controller also has a built in rumble feature
You can read exactly what happened, step by step here at Eurogamer.