The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD will be released exclusively for Wii U in October. You’ll be able to play the entire game on your Wii U GamePad. And if you choose to play on the TV screen, you can use the Wii U’s 6.2-inch touch-screen controller to manage your inventory and maps. The remake boasts upgraded visuals – as seen in the above trailer – and brand-new features, which are listed below:
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD features 1080p visuals that will immerse players in the game like never before.
- With the Wii U GamePad controller, it’s easy to manage your inventory and view maps.
- Players will enjoy cruising the open sea with a new sail that gives them 50 percent more speed, bringing them to their next destination and action-packed adventure that much faster.
- Once players receive the “Tingle Bottle” item, they can connect with others by posting comments to Miiverse. Through this new feature, comments or screen shots posted on Miiverse will wash up on the shores of other players’ games. It’s like finding a message in a bottle.
- Players can also take and store more pictures with an improved Pictograph and then post them on Miiverse.
- If the television is already in use, this game can been played off-TV on the Wii U GamePad.