Director of product marketing Bill Trinen recently sat down with online gaming publication IGN to discuss The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on the Nintendo 3DS. You can watch the Bill Trinen interview with direct feed video, right here. Here’s some of the main points that Trinen puts across in the interview.
- The overworld is not identical to LttP’s.
- Bill acknowledges that hieroglyphic Link looks like the Link from the Wind Waker Opening.
- Runs at a “buttery smooth” 60 FPS.
- Link can merge into pretty much any wall.
- The dungeon we keep seeing is a new version of the Tower of Hera from LttP.
- The gage on the left side gets rid of the need to restock items like arrows.
- The wall Link ability runs on that gage and will pop you out of the wall when it runs out.