Two Tribes have confirmed that Swords & Soldiers HD will be released on the Wii U eShop sometime during April/May. The developer says its just something to tide fans over until Swords & Soldiers 2 is released. The development studio says they have teamed up and upgraded it so it feels right at home on Wii U. Here’s how it makes use of the Wii U GamePad and HD capabilities of the system.
- The classic Swords & Soldiers experience.
- Playable with custom touch scheme on Gamepad.
- Playable with Wii remote on TV.
- Multiplayer mode combining GamePad and TV.
- High res HD graphics compared to SD Wii release.
- Expected release end of April / Early May.
- Low TBA introduction price.
- The ultimate BBQ sauce.