Nintendo has unleashed a deluge of information about Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, including an eight-player mode, special offers for fans who get both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions and a variety of options and surprises exclusive to the Wii U version. Nintendo revealed these and many more details in a live-streamed video announcement named Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50 Must-See Things
Some of the topics covered in the video include:
- Eight-Player Mode: In a first for the series, a special mode lets eight players fight simultaneously in local multiplayer. This option appears only in the Wii U version, and lets players compete on special, larger stages to accommodate all the characters.
- amiibo Figures: Once a player touches an amiibo figure to the NFC touchpoint on the Wii U GamePad, the character joins as a “Figure Player”. The amiibo figures can gain levels to become stronger as they gain experience through battling and are fed equipment by the player. Players can also have amiibo fight each other, and amiibo will bring you presents from the battles they fight in.
- Online Multiplayer: This time it’s possible to team up locally with a friend to compete “With Anyone” online, amongst other options. In the future, players will be able to set up customised Tourneys and there will also be Official Tourneys. Voice Chat with Friends through the GamePad before and after battle, on the Fighter Selection and Results screens.
- Custom Stage Creation: The touch screen of the Wii U GamePad makes it easier than ever for players to build their own stages and, after a future update, share them with friends and other players around the world.
- Controls: The Wii U version features more controller options than any other game in the series, such as the Nintendo GameCube Controller through the GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii U, amongst others. In addition, players who own the Nintendo 3DS version of the game can use their Nintendo 3DS or 2DS systems to control the action on the TV screen in Smash Mode on the Wii U version.
- Importing Fighters: Fans of the Nintendo 3DS version of the game can immediately benefit from the fruits of their smashing labours. Players can import custom Nintendo 3DS fighters (including Mii Fighters) to the Wii U game, along with their customised equipment, costumes and hats.
- Special Soundtrack Offer: Everyone who registers both the Nintendo 3DS and the Wii U versions of Super Smash Bros. on Club Nintendo during the promotional period will receive a two-disc soundtrack of music from the games.
- Mewtwo: This veteran fighter will be made available as free downloadable content in Spring 2015 for anyone who registers both the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions of the game with Club Nintendo during the promotional period*.
- Modes: The Wii U version of the game offers many new modes and different ways to play that keep players coming back for more, including:
- Smash Tour: A fighting party game that looks like a board game. Players use items, spin a wheel and advance around the map. Up to four players can compete at once as they navigate the board and gain fighters and power-ups they can use in a final battle.
- Special Orders: In Master Orders, the more difficult the order from Master Hand you undertake, the higher your reward – but you only get to try once. In Crazy Orders, you pay to enter and battles get harder the longer you survive. Will you know when to stop and reap your rewards?
- Special Smash Mode: Players can customise battles and play any way they like.
- Coin Battles: Players compete to collect coins from other players.
- Stamina Matches: Players fight until their hit points reach zero.
- Classic Mode: One or two players fight through a series of battles and advance as long as they survive. Many random events can shake things up, and players can adjust the intensity settings. The more difficult the game, the greater the rewards.
- All-Star Mode: Unlike in the Nintendo 3DS version, opponents appear in reverse chronological order, and two players can battle through this mode together.
- Event Mode: One or two players take on set character and theme-based battles. Clearing stages helps players see the way forward.
- Masterpieces: This menu gives players a peek into the past lives of some of the Super Smash Bros. characters. Players can play cut-down versions of selected characters’ greatest games.
- Stages: The Wii U game offers more stages, with more variety, than any game in the series. There is now an expanded version of the original Battlefield stage named Big Battlefield. The Great Cave Offensive, based on the underground labyrinth found in Kirby Super Star, challenges players to avoid potentially lethal danger zones – or throw their opponents into them. The Jungle Hijinxs stage, based on Donkey Kong Country Returns, features dual-plane battles with a foreground and background, and blast barrels that shoot players from front to back and vice versa. After launch, a new Miiverse stage will feature players’ posts from Miiverse, where posts will appear in-game to cheer on the fighters.
- My Music: The game includes hundreds of songs and jingles that players can listen to, as well as settings to customise what music plays during gameplay. Players add songs to their library by collecting CDs that appear while smashing or after completing challenges.
- Movies: When players clear Classic or All-Star Mode, they’ll be treated to a brief movie featuring whichever fighter they used. Every fighter has a movie, so it’ll be a challenge to view them all. Additionally, HD versions of the new fighter introduction videos are available to watch.
- Ridley: Fans have been clamouring for Ridley to appear in a Super Smash Bros. game for a while and now they’re getting their wish – but true to form, Ridley appears in an unexpected way. Players will find him in the Metroid series-inspired Pyrosphere stage, but he does more than just hassle players. If one player attacks Ridley enough, Ridley will join that fighter’s side and attack others. Players (including the one on Ridley’s side) can KO Ridley to earn the point for match results. If Ridley consumes the energy to the side of the ledges, he will become Meta Ridley – and all the more vicious!
- Characters: The Wii U version offers players 40 characters plus Mii Fighters from the start. Each character’s moves match those found in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, so players who hone their skills in the portable game will have an edge over opponents in the console version of the game.
Too much hype!
You know, for Wii U and 3ds connectivity; I wish they it so that you can play the 3ds stages n the Wii U honestly.
Sickr babe if you love me do’nt post this piece of news :'(
All this hype is making me oh so moist. Oohhh I need calm down before I hurt self. Mmmmmm
Can’t wait for the 8 player madness it will bring.
This is pure awesomeness!
i’m glad i save money for bayonetta 2 and super smash bros…grrrr, the wait will kill me ;-P
Oh baby I love HollowgrapeJ. I wonna squeeze your grapes in till they burst of delighted juices. I need you your juicy pink pussy tonight. HollowgrapeJ I want you to be my bae. I want to eat you out so damn bad girl.
Lol just as soon as I posted that my Wii U literally froze and did not come back on at all within the 20 times I tried to reset it. Well, uh… No Smash Bros for me I guess. This thing is dead! That sucks…
Oh baby don’t worry I’ll buy you know one. I’ll do any thing for you sweet pea
I feared that would happen, the universe has a lovely way of always saying “Fuck You!” at the worst times. Hope you get that sorted soon, so what is your plan? You going to just buy a new one anytime in the near future? Or it might be a while? If the latter, that sucks sweaty donkey balls.
Since Black Friday is rolling around soon, maybe you can find a good deal.
Well, I don’t really know to be honest. If it really is dead, then I don’t know when I will I’ll get another. All my data is gone which makes me sad because I spent the last two years playing them under my account and I don’t think Nintendo has the universal account thing yet so it’s really making me not even want to bother getting another Wii U. I’m saving up for a PC now though so idk. I’ll just keep playing Smash on the 3DS. :/
Did you try customer service yet, sometimes they can repair it the memory chips didn’t get fried, and pretty much the only way that happens is if they get water logged (RIP black 3DS). Either way its sounds like a power surge (or spike) hit or something like that. You could leave unplugged for a bit and then try plugging it in (it worked for one of my VCRs back in the day). Anyways they might know what is wrong further and might be able to save the data with a repair.
Like Midway said, sometimes customer service can help, but trust me, I feel your pain on that one. I seriously would not buy another if I couldn’t get my games back either, it’s bullshit they’re the only ones with this stupid account system.
At least the core experience is the same between both versions, other than content and HD graphics. :(
With all the good Wii U games coming, I just feel so bad for you. Again I hope somehow you get it all sorted or if you decide to call Nintendo, maybe, just maybe they’ll actually have a solution for you.
Yep. I don’t think I’m gonna buy another one any time soon.I was really looking forward to Bayo 2. :( At this rate, I’ll be spending more money trying to fix the stupid Wii U than actually buying games for it. Maybe I will get a new one when they announce a special edition in the future.
Hey man, don’t lose hope. I had a my Wii get completely fried during a power surge while on deployment. I mean, smoke and soot out the exhaust fan. I had to pay $70, but I shipped it to Nintendo (they sent the box and label etc) and they fixed it and I didn’t lose any data on there. They did it when I had my old original DS start going nuts on me too, the clock on the system menu was glitching out and such. They replaced it for free because it was a problem they never heard of before. Again, they sent me a box and label to ship it.
Definitely call them if you can’t get it to power back on. It’s more likely that the power supply went out. You can be almost assured there is nothing wrong with the internal flash memory, it’s pretty hard for that stuff to get destroyed, even with a power surge. I would bet good money they’ll get it fixed and you won’t lose data.
Midway is right about unplugging and waiting a while. My old Wii shut off during a power surge and didn’t come back on. I unplugged it and stored it for a day or two and right before I threw it out I tried it again and it worked. Might be the same for your wii u.
Did you try holding the power for 5 seconds? mine go frozen a couple of times and i have been able to fix it that way also if you have things connected o the usb disconnect them and try without them.
Did both of those tons of times.
Is time to pick up the phone then.
Yeah, I think I’ll just send it to them so they can deal with it. Hopefully though it doesn’t cost too much. I’ll probably wait until sometime next year when I’m ready to buy a new one. Then after the old one gets back from repair, I’ll take my stuff off there and transfer. Then I shall give it away to one of my cousins and let it be there problem from now on! Lol.
If you want your save data, you will need to get it repaired. For me, mine was stolen (house robbery), they transferred my licenses off the old console onto the new one. For the ones they couldn’t they cut me a check for the Wii U eShop (eShop credit), and even Wii Shop Channel credit. I basically got everything back minus 4 games (Club Nintendo special version of Punch Out (Doc Louis), DKC 1 & 2 (not available/removed from Wii shop channel) and TMNT (also removed).
I didn’t rebuy some stuff (guitar hero DLC, lame Wiiware games I didn’t like) and allowed me to save some cash buying VC games on Wii then upgrading on Wii U (some I originally didn’t have). Some of it was counted as I had upgraded them. The 30 cent games were given as download codes due to the special pricing.
Hope everything works out. Sucks I don’t have the save data, but at least I have my games. (no physical games were taken – I am like 95% digital only)
That sounds like a good plan. It’s still going to cost money though so still not sure. Maybe I might send it in and after it gets back, I’ll probably get a new one to replace it. Seems like a waste of money. I just wish there was a universal account system and this would not be a problem. Oh well.
^ This was me. Lol.
Oh man that sucks!
Your Wii U suffered a stroke from stimuli overload related to the sheer awesomeness of the Nintendo Direct.
Sorry, but in all seriousness try calling Nintendo support. And next time try to get a UPS for protection. Good Luck.
We cannot leave a soldier behind!
We only got a few soldiers so each loss is a great one, oh and Nintendo thank you for the multiple fuck yous for the people like me who don’t own a 3ds.
They will put it on the eShop like 1 month afterwards for a small fee anyway, they always do…
Get one and problem solve. Is not like the only good game is persona 4 golden XD.
At least I still have a 3DS. Hahaha.
What in the name of all holiness did you DO to it, lol?! That’s quite unfortunate.
So you wanting to get the Wii U version again? :p
Even though I won’t be able to play it, I am considering still getting the Wii U version for the soundtrack deal with Club Nintendo. Not entirely sure though. Maybe I’ll just listen to that stuff on Youtube. Lol.
True, if you do get it for the sound track, you also get mewtwo, so it’s a little more incentive lol
No doubt someone will rip both CD’s, if worst comes to worst, you can always just download it from somewhere.
Still like to have the disk. Is a collectible item regardless.
High Command will make a fortune and I shall receive an upgrade…
You shall become “Nintendo General Quadraxis”.
I like the sound of it…
please we need your support.naruto should not end :’D
Bowser Jr. clowns sasori
I’m a big fan of the Naruto series but it needs to end. It became a DBZ fiasco. I wish it was still the old Naruto, with its Ninja feel. Now its just overpowered attack vs another overpowered attack. No strategy in any of the recent battles!!!!
xD Apparently you didn’t see what happened the last time a manga/anime creator was forced to continue on with an anime because of the demand for it from the fans & studio when the creator didn’t want to continue with it. *cough*DragonBallGT*cough*
Most of the leaks became true! DIxie kong incoming!
Geez more than 10 news about smash Bro…really can’t wait for that game to be released and we can move on…
Go cry in a corner about sony demise.
What !!!!! What are u talking Mate? Do not get the Sony thing. R u sure u replying to my comment ????
Most of the leaks became true! Dixie kong incoming!
Where did you see that?
On a article here in this site.
You mean in your head?
And how does that justify Dixie Kong?
Mewtwo been a popular demand.
Why don’t you just think Sakurai is just doing it for the fans.
80% of the leaks became true!
Well, if I was worried about buying Smash Bros again for fear of it being the same game as the 3DS version, then I can worry no more. Looks like they’ve gone above and beyond with this one, and I cannot wait.
Yes! I too was a little worried it’d be the 3DS version with console stages and some substitute for Smash Run, and that’d be it. Now, I’m worried about how I’ll be able to convince anyone that the 3DS version is worth buying after this! I suppose there’s Mewtwo, and the soundtrack offering…
It was alright. Nothing really suprised besides the 8 player smash and the mewtwo even though it should have been more others to be downloadable.
Having 40 playables already playable is retarted also. It should have been around the 20s as the starting roster to unlock another 20 more
When you stop whining for everything go back to Destiny and keep your whining there.
Yes because I have Destiny right? Wrong. Go back to the cave where you belong.
Come back to this website when you have proper reading skills, you illiterate fuck.
Ummmm what am I not understanding oh so smart one?
That reply wasn’t directed towards you…
Oh my bad lol. The mobile interface is confusing sometimes.
Lol it’s cool.
maybe they should not reply to him then and maybe he wouldnt think it was directed towards him. On my screen it was a reply to him so I dont know what you mean. Gettin pissy over it when he did reply to him is dumb even if it was not directed to him it seemed that way. what do reading skills have to do with a misplaced comment?
Are you fucking stupid?!
Ehh, get to play with more characters sooner
I agree with having so many available off the bat, unlocking the characters is my favorite part lol.
So the only reason to buy the 3DS version after the WiiU release is Mewtwo? Because the WiiU version is better in pretty much every freakin’ way!
When you can take your wiiu on the go call me and we may have fried chicken.
But I’d take single-game/console multi-player in a fighting game over portability any day.
I agree. I was debating on which one to buy, because there’s no way I’m putting down for both. Even though I knew there were to be differences, I didn’t know if they would be good enough to wait for Wii U or just go ahead with 3DS. I’m glad I waited, this Wii U version sounds incredibly well thought out. And I’m glad they took the console to its fullest potential with all these new features because I was a little afraid they would just be like “oh we have a stage or two more and some extra music”.
And in all honesty, a portable smash bros game sounds fun and all, but I’m really more of a sit down and REALLY play it kind of guy. I’d go blind staring at my 3DS that intensely for so long. I’d rather play it on this big-a** tv in my living room! Especially if it’s as good as it’s being hyped up to be!
The 3DS version is great for what it is, but it’s painful on the hands and during intense matches I some times lose sight of my character on the small screen. And you have to really hold it in front of your face for intense matches. Usually my 3ds games I just have the screen lowered and look at it, but it really takes your attention for smash. I don’t like that. And it’s laggy online. IF you are only getting one, Wii U is definitely the way to go, always was in my opinion.
Actually, if you have an adapter in your car for plugs, you can technically take it on the go with you thanks to the gamepad.
Free sound tracks too :p not much else
It doesn’t feel as special since everything was pretty much leaked…
It’s called hype and advertisement. With this much information announced Smash Fans will have enough stuff to talk about until the games release. This also means that people who are unsure of the Wii U version will be notified of its awesomeness. I’m sorry you don’t like to be spoiled, but plenty of people do and are on board of the HYPE TRAIN!
I mean there’s a difference between leaks and advertisements. You can still build up hype with advertisements. Just look at that PS4 and Xbox One. I missed that surprise factor from their games…
I know especially in the characters. Missed the newcomer alert and you wonder who that is. When I was playing the 3ds version and i saw that, I basically had no reaction. Same with Hyrule Warriors and Mario kart 8 with knowing everything before the release of the game.
Exactly! It’s a real shame because all the news was announced recently has been pretty huge; but since we know everything that will be in the game (like you said), it be as memorable if you played through it “blind”.
Blame a big portion of that to the new generation of inbred gamers, they want everything revealed before launch and if they don’t get their daily dosage, they blame Nintendo for it and starts bashing it for every reason…
I need a time machine, because my body is ready for this game!!!
HYPE!!!!!! going to be the best smash everzzz!!!
Seriously just like your name, just stop.
Get the hell out of here? Ridley? 8 player mode? A movie like Mortal Kombat 4 had after beating it per character? Good thing I bought the 3Ds version I can connect the 3Ds to get Mewtwo for free? Really free? No money? Free? Free? Some DLC is free in 2015? Will Wii u sales is going to kick ass because of that 8 player mode. Nintendo actually thought futuristic for 2014/15 when smash was in R&D?
it is not free. you paid money for the 3DS version. how is that free? especially for those who didn’t want to buy the 3DS version it isnt free to them
So I get MewTwo and free soundtracks for free because I buying both versions. It is free what you talking about. And if it ain’t free for you that’s your loss incentive not mines.
I just pooped a little…
How the hell is 8 player smash going to work (controllerwise)?
check the smash website! They have all the different combinations there!
4 gamecube controllers, wii u gamepad, wii mote, wii u pro controller, 3ds is one thought.
I wishDr. Eggman could have been a skin to Bowser Jr.
I will be picking this game up after all. Tsae design is cool. But they didn’t say, will we be able to put our stages online for other people to play, and play other people’s creations? If so, that would be one of the best features right there. Kind of like happy trails with Smash stages. Anybody know?
Yes you can share stages, whether or not that feature will be available at the start I don’t know. There’s a certain feature that was mentioned that will be included through an update after some time, (I believe online tourneys) but you can indeed share stages with anyone. :)
“This time it’s possible to team up locally with a friend to compete With Anyone online”
That is all I needed to know regarding the online play. Was a real shame Brawl lacked this feature.
Aside from all of that, this is a lot of neat info for the Wii U version.
So, some people were really crazy enough to stick only with the 3DS version and skip the Wii U version? If these 50-fact Direct don’t change the mind of these people, they will really need some psychiatric treatment.
GODDAMN! TOO MANY CONTENT!!
Really depends what you like. Many of the new modes or content in the Wii U version I honestly will probably never use or play much anyway. A lot of things they added seemed kind of dumb too just to up the count of what it had. I am getting both but different folks different strokes. The only thing that I was happy about was more players in smash than 4 the rest of the stuff I really don’t see myself using. All I care about is beating people online and a lot of that stuff doesn’t work online.
Well hows that lag on the 3DS working out online :p Hope to god wii u doesn’t have lag.
It will have less lag than the Wii, that’s good enough for me…
Too bad you can’t say the same thing comparing their virtual consoles though.
I said I was getting the Wii U version. For all anyone knows the Wii U version could use the same servers as the 3DS version so the online could be just the same. To answer your question I don’t have much problem with lag on smash 3DS occasionally yes but not enough to complain about. Generally the majority of matches I play online are lag free.
You’re lucky, I’ve had some smooth, and some where it literally freezes for five seconds then starts moving again but still really lagging.
Don’t count me in that herd of idiots! im getting both! XD
That stage dialog is the seller for me.
Wow my body wasn’t ready. I expected maybe a couple of announcements but wow I wish I was blown away like this from the avengers trailer.
Pingback: Resumen del Nintendo Direct; Mucha información de Super Smash Bros. aquí – Arcadiavg
Re-Edited the Amiibo For Wii U trailer into a different one,along with an Amiibo music video
The board game mode better be online! If not, there will be a lot of hate. That’s all i’m saying. God bless.
A long time ago it was said that Nintendo was going to allow gamers to have a real amiibo made of their own personal Mii. Am I the only one who’s been wondering if this is true, and why we haven’t heard anything since?
Is probably a rumor based on the world of warcraft custom made figurines using a 3d printer.
Pingback: Wii U Can Connect To Two GameCube Controller Adapters Simultaneously | My Nintendo News
I feel like more people should be going nuts about this direct I know I did :D
oooooh my god I HATE the voice acting for the Star Fox crew. Like, wow, it’s just awful. They should have just gone with the Assault cast, just like they did for Brawl.
Nah give them the 64 voices lol.
Welp, guess I was wrong.
The Wii U is a next gen console, I’m sorry for harassing you Nintendo fans for years but I’m secretly scared to share my feelings for Nintendo but now I can say this… I’m selling my PS4 for a Wii U!
We knew that since you saw xenoblade!
I can’t possibly finish this video now otherwise I would have a heart attack!!
I want to see Master Hand and Crazy Hand morph together and become the Hamburger Helper. LOL! I always have that thought in my mind in every Smash Bros. game.
This is Sasori’s heavenly dream of final bosses…
The Fapping Hands!
I wish i could find a proper place to pre order amiibo’s and smash
does anyone know if amiibo’s are region locked becouse if they aren’t. I will order them from amerika becouse they seem alot cheaper there
I don’t care about any of this I just want a aaa nintendo game with in game voice chat
THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST SMASH GAME EVER! Sorry for doubting you Sakurai!
Game of the generation
So many great & awesome features. I liked everything, well almost everything, that I saw in the direct. It does indeed look way better than the 3DS version & not just in graphics but how the character select screen, stage select screen, etc are set up. BUT… I’m sticking with my 3DS version. I might get the Wii U version down the road, though. My money will be focused on Bayonetta & Pokemon Omega Ruby. Oh & sorry, Mewtwo, but you aren’t big enough of a character for me to justify spending 100 bucks on the same game for two separate consoles, even with all of the great features that the Wii U version will have. Now if this was for a playable Ridley, I’d gladly go out & buy the Wii U version!
My reasons? Here’s my list.
1. No original moveset Ganondorf. (One of Nintendo’s biggest fucking villains & he’s a god damn clone again is bullshit! I’d rather lose Bitch Pit… wait. My bad. I mean, I’d rather lose Dark Pit, Palutena, Toon Link, & even Shulk if it meant getting the Ganondorf we deserve! Hell! Remove Captain Falcon altogether so Ganondorf can finally have a moveset unique to him! F-Zero might end up being a dead franchise, anyway, so remove him since he probably has no future just like Ice Climbers.)
2. No Zelda in the Goddess Dress from Skyward Sword.
3. No alternate OUTFITS (Fucking god damn palette swaps! I’m sick of them being passed off as alternate outfits!) for Samus of the Fusion Suit, Light Suit, Dark Suit, PED Suit, and Dark Samus.
Honorable Mention: No. Playable. Ridley! I’d gladly forgive all the other shitty things that piss me off if I was able to just get him. Working with him isn’t good enough, either. Just like Ganondorf being a fucking clone for the 3rd time isn’t good enough.
That aside, I wish the Wii U version luck in selling well… not that it needs it. xD
I figured you wouldn’t be happy with the Ridley lol. At least it’s kind of a step in the direction? Maybe next time, little mac started as an assist trophy and now he’s in. Still sucks for this generation with no ridley though. I do agree with ganon having the cloneset, but I think that’s gonna be that way cause I think I read he is Sakurai’s main. No way he is changing his main lol. I wouldn’t say get rid of Falcon in order to do though, cause he has been in since the original and honestly has far more meaning to the smash brothers series than ganon. Not Nintendo or zelda obviously, but he is practically the slogan for the series. Show me your moves is what people think of when they think of smash, and Falcon Punches. So I couldn’t have a smash without that. But I definitely understand your reasons. I doubt they ever expected Falcon to get so popular but I feel he as well as the other originals are series permanents. As for alternate costumes, everyone should have had at least one for sure, and not palette swaps like you said. I’m super happy for the koopa kids but there should have been more for everyone else. It’s funny at first I hated the look when I saw pics of SS Zelda, but playing the game the art style is a little different than the pic I saw, better lighting and stuff and now I definitely like her. She should have a number of costumes. 64 could work too in adult form. Toon Zelda is probably too short sadly. Metroid series does seem to get shafted a lot which sucks for it’s fans. I hope you are right about the U not needing help with sales. It SHOULD sell a shit ton, but I’m still worried.
Considering they’ve shown it has tons of more, better, & bigger features, I have better hopes for it doing well now. Maybe he’ll introduce some alternate outfits as DLC down the road if enough people ask for more. And in a way, I like to think Ridley still has a chance for this game. I would hope Mewtwo isn’t the only character they are still working on to bring to Smash 4 since we do have til April for Mewtwo. 6 months for just one character sounds a bit suspicious to me. The fact you have to pay 40 bucks more, if you are going for the Wii U version, or 60 bucks more, if you are going for the 3DS version, for just one “free” DLC character is pretty bogus when you really think about it. Since the Spirit Tracks stage has Toon Link being switched out for Alfonso if someone is playing as Toon Link on the stage, why can’t something similar be pulled with Ridley? *shrug* Whatever. I might change my mind about getting it. ESPECIALLY if they release a damn good demo for the Wii U version. As I said on another article, a demo that limits what you can do & who you can play as is okay but a demo that allows you to play with the full version with a time limit in place is way better. In other words, make a demo for the Wii U version that is exactly like the Masterpieces Mode that allows us to play virtual console games with a time limit in place.
3rd god damn time I am writing this thanks to trying to reply from the little message bar and accidentally clicked the page instead of the message I was replying with and everything got deleted. ANYWAY lol.
I definitely think more dlc will be coming with mewtwo. I kinda wrote off ridley after the direct due to the boss stage, even though dlc was an option, but as soon as I saw you wrote you still thought he had a chance, I thought real quick about how that would work and thought of the spirit tracks board with alfonso and then saw you wrote about that too so I thought that was cool lol. As for a demo, I will take any at this point lol. But I don’t know since we have just over 3 weeks. Did Japan get a demo or no? If they did maybe we will, but I think the demo was for everyone else since they had to wait longer. We will find out soon though. 3 long weeks and 2 long days lol.
Pingback: Nintendo Planning To Release Super Smash Bros Wii U Console Bundle? | My Nintendo News
Pingback: Super Smash Bros Becomes The Wii U Console’s Most Pre-Ordered Game To Date | My Nintendo News
Pingback: Super Smash Bros For Wii U Makes Its Debut | My Nintendo News