Yosuke Hayashi, Producer of Hyrule Warriors and Hyrule Warriors Legends, recently had the chance to speak to Japanese publication 4Gamer. Hayashi revealed that the Nintendo 3DS title will only feature stereoscopic 3D on the New Nintendo 3DS due to the system’s superior hardware. As you would expect this revised version of Hyrule Warriors will also feature amiibo support and more details regarding this will be coming in the not too distant future.
- Amiibo support is in but no details yet
- More new characters will be announced later
- Tetra, Toon Link, King of Hyrule DLC codes for Wii U version will be inside the box (so you can give them to a friend)
- Stereoscopic 3D is only available on New 3DS thanks to extra juice
- Reconfirms all HW Wii U DLC will be included in HWL
- Will consider DLC for HW Legends if there’s enough demand, nothing planned right now
- Everything from Wii U version is in the 3DS version except Challenge Mode due to the smaller screen size (note: this is not Adventure Mode, with the big 8bit maps)