A Closer Look At The New Smash Bros. Amiibo

While the last Super Smash Bros game released over two years ago, we’re only now seeing the fighter’s final amiibo figures. Corrin, Cloud and Bayonetta were all DLC characters added to the game after its release, so it makes sense that their amiibo would be a bit slower out of the gate. Nintendo has released good look at each figure. Check out the pictures below.

1. NintenMau5 says:

Need. Want.

1. They’re almost as sexy as you! @.@

2. ladyrosalina says:

//ikr, i HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG, bayonetta is my number one favorite character in gaming. (rosalina close second. the day they announced her for smash i was already saving up for her amiibo. im hyped as heck she gets two//

2. venomjamaica says:

Wow am in love. ..I need these.

3. n8lewinski says:

Amiino are getting much better with each iteration… these and Splatoon 3 amiibo lookjng the best so far

1. shadowvegeta says:

Amiino acids? Haha

4. Xerperius says:

Those Cloud/Bayonneta amiibos are gonna sell like morning hotcakes, mark my words.

1. Mmm… Morning Hotcakes… The Commander only feeds me slop. He says it’s good for a soldier of The Order, but sometimes I think he just doesn’t like me. :P

1. N64EVER says:

I can assure you, no one likes you…

1. Except you? You seem to like to comment for me a lot! :)

5. l0veisblu3 says:

9 amiibo and 1 game I need to get in one day, better start putting bits aside

6. Chips says:

Whoa!
    Look at those amiibo some of us might have!

7. King Kalas X3 {Greatness Awaits. This use to be something that awaited those for all consoles. It's sad it's mostly just a PS4 slogan these days. Maybe Nintendo will get back to that greatness with the Switch. Only time will tell.} says:

They need to hurry up & put female Corrin up for preorder. Preferably while I’m on the damn internet so I can get one. (Stupid shitty stock. I could just wait the day of release & walk into GameStop to buy these guys if I didn’t have to worry about them selling out in 2-5 minutes.)